Bovington

Past event results & upcoming event information

Moderator: is-si

Bovington

Postby jerseypug » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:14 am

Just put an entry in for Bovington. 3rd time lucky. 1st time in a Subaru the big end went on the 3rd stage. 2nt time I was nav in a m3 compact and had a big one. Always had fun, anyone else going? 2 BMWs from jersey so far
jerseypug
Bmw Fan
Bmw Fan

Re: Bovington

Postby notax » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:26 am

Yes, we'll be there 8) Be great to see you see you, I vividly remember your accident - a massive credit to the strength of a Compact, it would have been a very different outcome in a Darrian or probably even a Mk2. Look forward to seeing you and Steve if he's there
notax
BMW Obsessed
BMW Obsessed

Postby jerseypug » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:52 am

that was my first and last time as a navigator, it was a nasty crash and took a long time to recover, Steve was at Bovington this time as well navigating, how come you didn't make it? are you still coming to the jersey rally?
jerseypug
Bmw Fan
Bmw Fan

Postby notax » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:45 pm

I hope you've made a full recovery? That was the second worst rally accident I've seen. Not surprised it marked the end of you co driving. Sadly I had to pull out of Bovington at the last minute with a family problem. As a result of missing the first round of my championship, crashing on the second and missing Bovington I've decided just to compete in odd events this year. I'm also building yet another M3 compact, so the funds and time that could have gone to Jersey are now going into the new build... and plenty more besides! New car is LHD to make a change. Hope to catch up at another event this season if you make it to the big island again 8)
notax
BMW Obsessed
BMW Obsessed

Return to Events