Evening all

Introduce yourselves here.

Moderator: is-si

Evening all

Postby TheEnd » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi Guys,

Just a quick hello from me. My name's Enda Ward, and you'll see me about on a lot of the BMW forums as either TheEnd or enda320.
BMW's have been my thing for quite a while now, especially the E36 and the electronic bits, and the odd things that happen in engine conversions.
If anyone wants any info on the immobilisers, or ECU bits just let me know.
TheEnd

Re: Evening all

Postby avtovaz » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Enda! :D

My car has your chip and ews delete ;))) Both work fantastically, glad to see you here as im sure a lot of us are!

:lol:
Россия лучше всех
факт
ENDA BMW tuning
avtovaz
BMW Obsessed
BMW Obsessed

Postby Daishag » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Nice to meet ya on Thursday Enda !!!!! Just sorry i had to run off like that and could'nt talk more as i had'nt actually booked the day off work and was getting phone calls off work and the foreman all morning about various jobs and had to get to work asap !!!!!!

Sorry to put ya on the spot with that crowd watching i hinestly did'nt know there would be that many, as i would'nt have agreed to it as i don't like advertsing what ive got due to there is so many scallies about if you know what i mean !!!!!!!!!!

A huge thank you for all your efforts etc and if you have any company emblems / stickers i can get printed off i would be glad to stick em on the car for the next event for you which will be at Oulton Park on Nov 10th etc which is The Niel Howard Memorial Stages.

Thanks Again Dave aka Daishag Rallying 07805835655
Daishag
BMW Obsessed
BMW Obsessed

Postby TheEnd » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:21 am

I should be getting some stickers soon, when I eventually think what to do. I did a chip for a guy earlier in the week who does vinyl signwriting and he said he'll sort me out if I give him a design.

I don't mind the crowds, I've been asked before to do a talk on tuning to another college in B'ham. I wouldn't have minded doing a bit of a general talk on what happens and what I do, but in reality aftermarket remapping isn't the kind of thing anyone with automotive qualifications would be doing. It's closer to hacking, and you're working with ECUs far more complex than any standalone kit, but there's never any instructions for it!
TheEnd

Return to New members.