Hi to a clever bunch

Introduce yourselves here.

Moderator: is-si

Hi to a clever bunch

Postby bmwcompactrally » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi,

Im dave, im the one asking so many questions to get started on my compact without introducing myself (didnt get that far down the board index page)

I have posted about my other rally car in members cars, the one that says "sorry it aint a bm"

I will be asking lots of questions if you all can bare with me (little slow upstairs)
Erm,, i have the manta which has a rover v8 in it which is going soon (funds for the compact)
so im not totally out of the loop for rallying but still have alot to learn (to think i had a spell working for m-sport, ford world rally team)

Reading threw the forum i would like to say what a clever bunch of people, its good to know the help is there during my build

Few pics from my time at m-sport

Dont be fooled its a model
The model was for this, photo shoot, i had the privelage of taking it to the studio and sitting around all day waiting to take it back to cumbria, tea, tea and more tea!!!!
Thats my truck in the background, yep thats what i do for a living, STEERING WHEEL ATTENDANT

Got a lift down to the official start of rally catalunya in toni gardemiesters car
bmwcompactrally
Bmw Fan
Bmw Fan

Re: Hi to a clever bunch

Postby Velocitrobe » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Welcome Dave. :D
Velocitrobe
Bmw Fan
Bmw Fan

Re: Hi to a clever bunch

Postby alan1272 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:07 pm

welcome to the forum :D