Thieving B'stards

For everything else that doesn't fit into the other forums. Please keep cliquey banter to a minimum in this forum!

Moderator: is-si

Thieving B'stards

Postby rearwheelsteercompact » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Not after any sympathy - just a reminder to be on your guard.

During the night someone broke into my garden shed and helped themselves to my property.

They had to scale a fence to unbolt the gate.

The dog slept peacefully throughout. :lol:

They even took a shovel and broke into my mates car down the road and tried to steal it in order to make off with my stuff - a bit ironic that!

For years I had motion sensing lights which eventually broke and never got replaced due to complacency.

I'm going to revamp security here (tomorrow :oops: )

Whoever they (2 sets of footprints) were I sincerely hope their next turd is a hedgehog :twisted:
rearwheelsteercompact
BMW Obsessed
BMW Obsessed

Re: Thieving B'stards

Postby bruvs1 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:39 pm

bloody worse nightmare getting things nicked, i got robbed years ago, horrible feeling to walk in your house and see it empty!! :shock: taught me a harsh but important lesson to try and be one step ahead, i know i,m never going to live in a fortress but we try to make it hard for the low life tossers.. :evil: don't forget my two antique gold carriage clocks on the insurance form that you were looking after !!!!! :lol: :lol: oh and don't forget to nail up some carpet gripper rods to the fence and gate, then smear the spikes with dog s**t !! the thought of them licking there bloodied fingers is enough to make you smile :lol: !!
http://www.bruvsmotorworks.co.uk 320is, 330is rallying!
bruvs1
BMW Obsessed
BMW Obsessed

Postby rearwheelsteercompact » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Very tempted with the carpet grippers. In fact I just got back home, looked at the fence and thought that very same thought (again).

Problem is if they injure themselves you can be liable :shock:

They've been bang at it overnight round here. Quite a few done!

When I rang the Police to report it they said someone will call on Sunday as they had no-one available until then. My mate with the car was told Saturday tea time. After giving them the benefit of my thoughts on the matter we both got visited today :wink:

I found a really good muddy footprint. Did crime scenes visit? Nope! Did it rain? Yep! Are they tossers :?:

Luckily I photographed it just in case :idea:

The insurance/claim agents are going to visit to look at my receipts and any photo's of the stolen gear as proof of having it - fcuking fat chance of me finding either. How long do you keep receipts :roll:

Oh and your antique clocks - they left them behind with a note attached saying they are sh!te :lol:
rearwheelsteercompact
BMW Obsessed
BMW Obsessed

Postby bruvs1 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:59 pm

rearwheelsteercompact wrote:Very tempted with the carpet grippers. In fact I just got back home, looked at the fence and thought that very same thought (again).

worth the risk in my eyes just to find out who it is, at least then you get to chin them on the way in to court :D it would be worth every penny/hour of community service :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.bruvsmotorworks.co.uk 320is, 330is rallying!
bruvs1
BMW Obsessed
BMW Obsessed

Postby is-si » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Sorry to hear about that :(

Thats not my understanding of law either :wink:

Plug your tools into the mains :wink:
is-si
BMW Obsessed
BMW Obsessed

Postby M3 Compact » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Hope they only stole the two unwanted cylinders. :wink:

Sorry for joking. :oops:

Loving the carpet gripper & dog 5hit suggestion. :!:

My mate owns a golf driving range and they were getting robbed every weekend. :evil:
So he bought a massive dog (called Seve) to guard the premises. :idea:
He fell in love with Seve and couldn't sleep at night for fear of Seve being harmed by pikey thieves.:roll:
So he started taking Seve and all the stock home at the end of every day. :arrow:
Seve ran across the road chasing a 5hag one day and he got squished by an HGV. :cry:

You just can't fcuking win sometimes.

These never fail, tho....

Dead pikeys don't re-offend.
M3 Compact
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby rearwheelsteercompact » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:50 pm

If that's true about Seve............it's very sad..........really (stop giggling at the back)

Pikeys are round here nearly every day. 3 up in transit pickups with eyes like chithouse rats.

They left the cylinders - preferred the 2 full sets of golf bats and 3 lots of fishing tackle.

It's apparent their original interest was the rice rocket on the drive - the rest was a consolation prize.

Still look on the bright side - I've got my shovel back :lol:

Now this is what I would like to find on a gripper fence - two pairs please but slightly ripped.
rearwheelsteercompact
BMW Obsessed
BMW Obsessed

Postby M3 Compact » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:57 pm

100% true about Seve the St Bernard, RWSC. (Silsden Driving Range.)

I had the pleasure of knowing Seve for about 6 years and he was man's best friend to a tee. 8)

That picture's gross. :shock: :lol:
M3 Compact
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic Chat